Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Skin Day

       My skins been looking a little worse for wear lately. I usually have really clear skin and only really have little hormonal break outs. Right now i'm in the middle of that plus some other strange break out cause. It might have something to do with the fact that I'm sick right now, but ether way my skin needs to smarten up and clear itself out. Ain't no one got time for a pizza face! So tonight I got out of work and set to clear up my face!



      Because I get lazy with my skin care throughout the week it's nice to take a little extra time at the beginning of the week and really pamper my skin! First step is always to take off my make up, I use Bioderma micellaire water. I just pour a little on a cotton oval and it basically melts the makeup off my face. I'm in love with this stuff! It's great for sensitive skin. Only problem is it's a bit hard to get a hold of in the states. I think its sold at drugstores in Canada and I brought mine in bulk and brought it back from France with me. It's worth the hassle though and I defiantly recommend it!

     Next up in the skin pampering is cleansing. I've been trying out a charcoal cleanser i grabbed from TJ Maxx last week. Charcoal grabs all the gross toxins and draws them to the surface of your skin and out of your pores. The cleanser I used is called D:tox System Purifying Facial Cleaner Step 1. So far i've been liking it, thinking about it while i type this cleanser is probably why i'm breaking out. It must be working! The number 1 best thing about this product is some of the proceeds from each product purchased goes toward breast cancer research!

     What kind of pamper session would it be without a face mask? I love LUSH fresh face masks and I picked up my favorite, Love Lettuce on Thursday with just this kind of evening in mind. It smells like lavender and has an exfoliating scrub in it. While I wait for my mask to harden I light a candle, tonights was a Bath and Body works number I bought in the 2 for 22 sale (still going on i'm pretty sure), Eucalyptus Mint, and settle down to watch some YouTube videos. After removing the face mask I tone my face to get rid of any mask residue, with the Murad Hydrating Toner and grab my Body Shop Aloe Soothing night moisturizer and Vitamen E under eye cream. Finally I treat my lovely face spots with the La Roche Posay Effaclar A. I.

    Throughout the process I drink a giant glass of ice water, and now that my face is all shiny and new I'm about to curl up in my duvet and watch Vampire Diaries.... Team Stefan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment