Friday, March 21, 2014

Operation Working Vacation

         As mentioned in my last post i just got back from vacation! Friends of mine recently moved back to the States from Paris and because I'm basically obsessed with their four footed furry friend, they asked me to come stay with him while they go on a family vacation. Now, as i live in New England and it's supper sunny and warm.... oh wait it was in the negatives, freezing, and there was a foot of snow on the ground, I jumped at the chance to get some place warm! Here are a whole lot of dog pictures and a few of the things i got up to while down South!
                      I couldn't resist taking some cheesy plane window pics. The sunset was so pretty!

I'm not sure it's legal to take a picture of the pentagon from above... i feel like that would be some rule that the CIA might enforce. Oh well, its done can't go back!

Look at this face! Is he not the cutest guy? This is Buddy my house mate about a week and a half, he's 7 yrs old and is a lab mix. I think he's got some American Eskimo in him because of his tiny paws and tail. I miss him so much already. I'm a bit dog obsessed, i blame my parents for depriving me of one my entire life.

He's got relaxation down to an art, huh?

I was staying right outside Columbia which is about 2 hours away for Charleston so the pooch and i hoped in the car for a road trip. Charleston is absolutely beautiful! It's really cool to see the old southern style houses and imagine I'm a southern bell. We walked along the Battery and Buddy basically pulled my arm out of the socket trying to get to the water, had a session of fetch in one of the off leash parks, walked a whole lot, and had some lunch. It was a gorgeous day, sunny and 80 degrees so off course i burned through my SPF, #albino.







I also took a trip to the Riverbanks Zoo which was AMAZING! I hadn't been to a Zoo in ages and I was like a little kid i was so happy!
                                                  Just casually modeling for me, work it!
                               This elephant got lazy, that's a lot of weight to carry around!
Oh, and the best part????? I FED A GIRAFFE! He ate right out of my hand, it was the coolest thing ever!

I love the south, it's such a great place to live! I wouldn't mind relocating once I'm out of school! I'll leave you with one final Buddy picture, because who could get tired of this face?


No comments:

Post a Comment