Sunday, July 20, 2014

Rose Gold Stole My Heart

From the moment I pressed the confirm purchase button I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the most beautiful makeup brushes in the world! Am I the only person who obsessively tracks packages? I think I checked the progress about three times a day... I was excited, don't judge! My obsessive browser refreshing was relieved earlier this week when these beauties arrived at my doorstep! The Zoeva Rose Gold Makeup brushes are finally mine!



I had been waffling for about 2 months (yes months), about wether or not I needed this set but really they are just too pretty not to own!


Opening this package, it just oozed luxury. The set came in a leather pouch with a rose gold zipper inside of a sleeper bag or dust bag as some call it.


All I want to do is run these over my face they are that soft! I'm loving the angled cheek brush and silk finish brush.




I really love the design of these brushes, the rose gold (obviously), the handles are thicker and feel very sturdy, they're shorter as well compared to my MAC and Sigma brushes, and I really love the Zoeva motto on the end of the handle as well! I think it's such a nice touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment