Saturday, May 17, 2014

Top 5 Holy Grail Products!

          I thought I would share my absolute favorite products. Things I repurchase over and over again, here are the things I could not be able to survive without having in my beauty arsenal!

#5 is Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm in the original tube form.... I'm addicted. I have on beside my bed, on my vanity, at work, in my handbag, and two on hand in my closet just in cases. Has anyone ever actually finished a tube of lip balm? I always lose mine before I get to the end, hence the "just in case" back ups!

#4 I have been using religiously for around 2 years now. If I run out of this and don't have another one on hand, panic mode ensues! The Body Shop's Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30. I have super super pale skin so all of my skin care really needs to have an spf in it as I burn just thinking about the sun. I ideally would like to have a spf in my foundation but i can't be to picky because if the color matches my skin tone i'm super lucky so this moisturizer handles keeping the harmful rays off my skin while nourishing and brightening as well. It smells like oranges!

#3 is MAC All That Glitters eyeshadow. This is the perfect "i'm not trying but I kind of am" shadow. It is a beautiful champagne shadow that looks great on it's own all over the lid or as a brow highlight or inner corner highlight.

#2 would have to be my TRESemme Thermal Heat Protectant spray. I have used this eat protectant for maybe 5 years now. I'm not sure if it's a security blanket for my hair or it really works but i recommend it to everyone and it smells quite nice too!

My #1 absolute favorite product that I can NOT live without is the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner. I love how much control this liner gives, it's super easy to use and very build able and stays put all day. The tip is really really tiny so it can make a super thin line or lay it sideways on your lid to make a thicker line. The best part is the price, it's only $7.99!

         I love reading these kind of posts, it always makes me want to try new products. What are some things you can't live without? Favorite cleanser? Mascara? Blush? I want to know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment