Thursday, November 20, 2014

New Do New You!

          Recently I've been in a bit of a hair funk. I went pretty blonde back in June and haven't touched it since then.... I'm lazy and cheap! So my hair has been looking pretty damaged and brassy. So being the procrastinator that I am, I decided the end of them semester when all the work/ studying starts piling up was the PERFECT time for a hair shake up. I had been toying with the idea of going a whole lot shorter and just touching up the color, something a la Taylor Swift in the Shake it Off video or I LOVED Lo Bosworth's new short and sassy cut, however after the half mullet I was pretty scissor shy.



Well I plucked up my courage and headed to the salon and trusted my brand new hair dresser and came out looking like a whole new person! My hair dresser was super confident and made it really easy to trust her, so when she said going lighter would just damage my hair more, I just decided to go with whatever! I ended up going about 3inches shorter and a color I didn't expect but absolutely love. Maybe my bad hair curse has been broken? All I know is I know who I'm going to for my next haircut!

Before

After!

What do you think? Quite the change huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment