Saturday, May 10, 2014

Online Deals

Every avid online shopper knows the best time to shop is when all the coupons start rolling in. That time is your birthday month! Since mine just passed and I had a bit of a coupon free for all, I decided to share!

First off Sigma gave me 15% off so I picked up 3 brushes I had been looking at. The E35 blending brush, F35 tapered highlighter, and the F88 flat angled kabuki. Theres always room for another blending brush right? I have 2 MAC 217s and a 222 and they always seem to be dirty! The F35 looks like it will be really great for contouring and so far I've really liked using it. Finally I just really liked the look of the F88. I have been experimenting with different ways to apply my foundation recently and which method works best with which product. I've been using the F88 with my Diorskin Nude BB Cream and so far i really like the finish it gives. I also love the shaped it gets into all the nooks and crannies of my face... nooks and crannies sounds like a strange way to describe a face but you get what I mean right?




Next purchase came from American Apparel who gave me 25% off my order. I was quite restrained with American Apparel, I only bought 2 hair bows. I love these bows, I have a black on I bought at the beginning of last summer and its the perfect accessory for ballerina buns, a look I rock embarrassingly often, I've been eyeing the navy one for some time and with 25% off why not get two? Maroon is my absolute favorite color right now and it's gorgeous in bow form.

This final deal wasn't a birthday code at all but I justified it that way! In Tayna Burr's recent Get Ready with Me video, she used the NuMe Titan curling wand and left a code in the description box. $150 off the Titan curling wand and only $12 shipping. Who can say no to that? I've already tried the medium size barrel and I am in total love! It heats up super fast and makes the prettiest curls! The code is TANYALOVE if you want to purchase one for yourself!



                                          click this link to see her video -> Tanya Burr's Video

Defiantly check it out, and the rest of her videos too! She is one of my favorite youtubers!

So not a massive haul, but that what I what I bought myself for my birthday. Sometimes you have to treat yourself right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment