Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Post Vacation Haul!

      I've neglected blogging for the past week and a half because i was on vacation! I went to South Carolina to puppy sit and enjoy the warm weather! Being on my own in a new city means a lot of time to shop and while I didn't actually buy anything while in SC (there is sales tax there and i live in NH sooooo i waited to get home), my window shopping influenced a bit of a shopping spree. Without further ado, drumroll please, to the stuff!


       My first stop was Zara, I flew into Boston and whenever i'm in the city i HAVE to hit up Newbury St. The first thing i picked up is the gray shift dress.



          It's super simple from the front and i picked it up thinking i would hate it in all honesty, the gray part feels kind of like a softer, worn in burlap material (doesn't sound very appealing i know, i just can't really describe it) and the white lining is a chiffon. I love the way the white hangs down at the bottom and adds a little girly touch. It's a drop waist and is gathered in the back. This is one of those things that has ALL the design in back. I love anything with pockets too!

        Next I beelined straight for the leggings to pick up these black high waisteds. I had bought the navy in this style back in September and have been thinking about the black ones ever since. I love that the top of these leggings is kind of like a control top, it sucks everything in! So i feel comfortable wearing a cropped top with them.


      Such as this baby pink 3/4 length sweater! Its really simple but i think it will go with a bunch of things in my closet


      Finally i grabbed this tank off the sale rack, it was $30 marked down to $6! I love the royal blue collar and it has a really cool texture in the front of the body.



      Then i went to Urban Outfitters and picked up some socks with lace around the ankle that i thought would look super cute with booties and the gray dress for spring. And because i got my cleanser taken away by TSA i had to stop into ULTA. I picked up the L'oreal Go Clean Deep Cleanser  and the Pur Minerals Melt Away make up emulsifier. Going into ULTA is always dangerous for a beauty junkie so of course i walked out with more than i went in looking for. I picked up the Cargo HD translucent powder and the L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara. I've heard a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube rave about these and let's be honest people, the L'oreal commercials just suck you in! The wand is really cool and different on this mascara so I'm excited to try it!






       It's a miracle that i didn't walk out of ULTA with some sort of lip product as thats usually my weakness, but theres always next time right?

No comments:

Post a Comment