Saturday, April 12, 2014

L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara


    I picked this L'Oreal mascara at ULTA right after I got back from South Carolina. Initially, I hate to say, I got sucked into the marketing which is why I picked it up. However, after using it  for a few weeks... I'm in love! It has a really unique wand, it looks like a butterfly wing... Gee i wonder how the product gets it's name? This baby really does it's job though! They longer bristles on the outside really lengthen and volumizes the outer lashes creating an almost flash lash look. But in a really natural way, confusing I know. The wand is rubber with a really flexible head and is great for getting the base of your lashes to volumize but the bottom of the wand has shorter bristles which i like to use to coat my bottom lashes.


    I didn't get a water proof version because i HATE trying to get it off at night but this stays on all day, doesn't flake, and holds a curl really well. Over all L'Oreal gets an A++ in my book!! And you have to love the price too! Drugstore mascaras are my fav, anything under $10 is worth it in my book!
Pre Mascara
After Mascara
         As you can see my lashes are visibly more voluminous, lengthened, and curled. I'm literally in love with this mascara!!!!

PS. Please ignore my unruly eyebrows... I have an appointment to get the waxed!

No comments:

Post a Comment