Sunday, February 23, 2014

Welcome!

Hello my name is Cait and i have a shopping addiction.

     Well now that that is out of the way, hey there! I'm a 22 (almost 23 YIKES!) student (sorta), makeup addict, fashion admirer, and travel enthusiast. I have been back and forth with the idea of blogging for awhile now and it probably would have been a great thing to start when i went to Paris for 2 months or when i found out i would have to take the year off school but instead i decided to start at a completely random moment in the middle of the night. Typical Me.

       I love anything and everything beauty and fashion! I have a serious makeup addiction, as stated above, and my collection continues to grow. I would love to share my thoughts and impressions of the products i love and not so love with anyone who cares to read about them. I also love fashion and work at DKNY at the Outlets in my hometown. I actually love my job and enjoy most of the customers i get to interact with.

      So, to anyone who is actually reading thanks for suffering through my ramblings and welcome to my blog!!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11832677/?claim=jvw3c7x56zu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment